Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, El Centro’s offices are offering services via telephone to the community with a limited amount of staff. If services are needed and you need to come to the office, we encourage you to call the office first (440-277-8235) to receive the new procedure for office visits.
To follow are services that are still in operation:
- Money Management/Representative Payee services for individuals with severe mental health illness and physical disabilities
- Spanish informational and referral phone line 211
- Mental Health and Addiction Navigator Line (440-240-7025)
- Medical and Mental Health Interpretations (via telephone) with contract agencies
- Disseminating information to community on COVID-19
- Monthly Food Pantry
- First Time Homebuyer Seminars
El Centro’s COVID Care Team is now able to book first and second dose COVID-19 vaccination appointments in partnership with Lorain County Public Health. To register, please call 440-240-7064 to speak to a member of the COVID Care Team. This service is available in both English and Spanish.